The Year of Child Rescue from Overheated Cars Must be Now!
1. Every Licensed driver must sign an awareness statement that young children are never to be left alone in cars.
2. Bells and whistles MUST go off externally, warning all in the vicinity that there is a possible catastrophe happening. When such an oversight occurs, loud warnings will prevent tragedy.
3. Laws must be made national and more uniform, less involved with accusation and more with sympathy and empathy, when tragedy occurs, we must acknowledge there is a difference between accidental death and intended crime.
4. We must train our law makers and enforcers to differentiatebetween the two and show compassion and common sense. Our present circumstance is barbaric.
5. GOAL: Make child deaths in hot cars a thing of the past, a grim reminder that fallible human beings will always make mistakes but that the right law can protect and prevent needless dissasters.
We are the car customers and it is up to us to insist on this immediate mercy mission to save precious little lives.
For full information contact Janette Fennell founder and President of Kids and Cars. http://www.kidsandcars.org/